Galactic Freightways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Freightways

Home Of Galactic Freightways

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 am

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that you've got my deepest sympathy for your loss. I hope every pilot got back free again, unharmed.
Will do my best to help Jaggy, getting GF back to buisness, and I hope I won't be alone with this. Don't give up boy's and girl's! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jag
Fleet Admiral
Jag

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:19 am

Cheers Suul thanks for the support, appreciate it Smile
And dont worry we will keep doing business as usual Smile
Back to top Go down
https://galacticfreightways.rpg-board.net
Jolin Ires

Jolin Ires

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:32 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Su'cuy Guy's!
I'm most happy to see that your faction is groving, after this unfortunate looting storry Sad ...but you've got competent, good leader's and that's very important! Keep up the good work! *thumbs up*

btw, nice new sigy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jag
Fleet Admiral
Jag

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 pm

hehe a good leader is nothing with out his loyal hardworking employees and friends (id like to classify my pilots as friends) and of course my Vode from Mandalore.

anyway do you mean the Faction sigs or the Faction banner at the top of the page?
Back to top Go down
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Both looks fine, Vod! Smile Have you found a quartermaster, or is it your work?...oh, and I see a ship in the banner with a paintjob...that's the new look?
Back to top Go down
Jag
Fleet Admiral
Jag

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:42 pm

the banner was someone else....and parts of the sig were someone else but i put it all together...im slowly learning the tricks of the trade Smile
Back to top Go down
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Cool! I'm breaking my head about to learn how to make sig's, too....since Cade left us, the sig updateing became slow...btw new look:
How does this looks like? Very Happy
Rise again... Actionvi1
Back to top Go down
Jag
Fleet Admiral
Jag

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Nice who did that? speaking of which do we have an ETA for ours?
Back to top Go down
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Der Wummer made the image + a 100x100 combine framed image....it's going to be my Action's custom ....I know the color is a bit extreme, but I gave free hand along the theme: color of a bee Laughing

oh yeah, ETA for the Action's are:(10D 2H 30M )

btw Vod, do you know a good reliable RM provider?
Back to top Go down
Jag
Fleet Admiral
Jag

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:33 am

hehe wish i did Vod. Im giving someone a trial soon if they are good i'll send em your way
Back to top Go down
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Any luck with your new RM provider?...I mean did they even answer? Hell, I was asking about 5 different factions...everybody seems to stop selling... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise again...   Rise again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Freightways :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: