Galactic Freightways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Freightways

Home Of Galactic Freightways

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy there!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Hya fella's!
Just wanted to visit my good ol' mate(Jag's) Very Happy new website, and greet ya all! cheers
Nice holosite have you got here. Hope you're going to get lot's of orders...altough I'm a bit sad that Jag's going to leave us at Mandalore. Sad

...btw Jag, is that the new desing of your transport ship's, wich I can see above?

C ya guy's!
Back to top Go down
Jag
Fleet Admiral
Jag

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Hey Suul..... Dont think ive told ya....
Been a slight chang of plans...
i will be leaving in 3-4weeks.
And yes it may be the Paint job i will be using for it Smile
Cade is also doing an image for me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://galacticfreightways.rpg-board.net
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Well, you wasn't really talketive in your last PM's Smile ...but I guess it's because you're busy in RL and have to manage this new firm as well...

@the paintjob: Have you ever seen how the ship's of BAW, or Arkayd Enterprises(do they still excist? Question ) are looking like? Arkayd has an awesome paintjob on their ship's...I hope Cade is makeing something cool for ya! This look's very simple to me. Razz

Last edited by Suul Moar Gan on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thion Roseland

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:22 pm

ive seen the BAW ones there nice
Back to top Go down
Jag
Fleet Admiral
Jag

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah it is quite plain... And im sure Cades will be great Smile
Cade is pretty good, should see the stuff he has done Smile
Back to top Go down
Randal Niris

Randal Niris

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 am

Jag, hope You will miss us Smile
Back to top Go down
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Yep, I guess he will... Smile ...and deffinetly after the fight comes Laughing JK
Back to top Go down
Jag
Fleet Admiral
Jag

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:47 am

Hehe.....course I'll miss ya!!!oh Suul.....I suggest you got to the LSC in about a month =)
Back to top Go down
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Hey mate!
I've sended a Pm to you on the factions holosite, about some buisness Smile ...ah, and you know that my English is horrible...I don't understand, shall I go and visit the LSC for some reason? Question
Back to top Go down
Jag
Fleet Admiral
Jag

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Yeah in about a month there should be something there for ya =) I won't make it over til you see it....hehehe so in a month head down there =)
Back to top Go down
Suul Moar Gan

Suul Moar Gan

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:41 am

ooohhh goodie! Very Happy Can't wait to see it, but I promisse, I'll wait! Hope you haven't broke yourself into some debt, because of me Vod! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jag
Fleet Admiral
Jag

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:47 am

Na not broke =) stikk got 12mil and bout another 15mil owed =) got plenty of Capital as well. And absolutely no debts anymore Suul =) oh and our systme will be getting quite busy over the next month or 2 =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there!   Howdy there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Freightways :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: